The client needed to re-design their website so that it would offer their customers the same high-class shopping experience as they would receive in-store. They also needed a reliable and scalable e-commerce solution with complex functionalities that would allow them to easily adapt to their growing business requirements, to migrate from the old website without any negative impact in terms of SEO and that would enable automation of processes and integration with their ERP.
We were recommended by one of their business partners. After exploring their needs, we recommended Magento as the most suitable platform for their requirements, for its stability, extensibility and great out-of-the-box functionality. We provided them consultancy in choosing the technical solutions to be used and in determining their infrastructure and performance optimization needs, while accommodating particular requests from their part, such as incorporating their own graphic design.
Our flexibility, technological capabilities and reputation determined the client’s decision to collaborate with us. This is still an open, on-going collaboration based on the same working model: as their business evolves, so do their technical requirements, for which we propose and implement the most efficient solutions.
We provided Bijuteria Teilor with consultancy on how to:
- Improve their performance on search engines
- Import and reuse their old product catalogue and structure it better
- Improve the user’s shopping experience
- Automate a series of administrative tasks such as price calculation and update
- Obtain a dedicated hosting solution and optimize the website for it
Benefits of the new website:
- Personalized responsive design, for an improved shopping experience on mobile phones and tablets;
- Multi-site, multi-language setup, with custom SEO-friendly English store URLs;
- Custom product catalogue import procedures, importing the content from the previous website and preserving the authority in search engines;
- Automation of tasks (synchronization with Teilor’ ERP, automatic prices updates based on multiple criteria like gold karat tier prices);
- A dedicated hosting solution optimized for performance;
- Custom category pages, with smart product filters and mixed product attributes;
- Subtle and stylish animations, tooltips and visual effects;
- Teilor-made store locator functionality, mapping of the catalogue products with the physical stores
- jQuery, HTML5, Custom responsive design
- Web Services
Client’s benefits from working with us
- We went the extra mile to migrate their product catalogue while still retaining their Google authority, by indexing thousands of links – some of them manually.
- The client has permanent access to an expert team that quickly finds and implements the best solution to any issue that might arise.
- Their online store was built using the most advanced technology on the market, at the best value for their budget.
Technology:Magento, CSS3, HTML5, Responsive Design, AJAX, Webservices, Memory caching mechanism